Friday, July 18, 2014

It's Finally Friday: Digital Devil Adaptations

It's no secret that I play a lot of video games; and as it turns out, quite a few of those video games have gotten adapted into various anime and manga over the years. Of all the titles based on games I know and love, I have a huge soft-spot for works based on games in the Shin Megami Tensei franchise; although I do enjoy the stories in their original format, I also enjoy seeing how they are adapted into different mediums (albeit with varying degrees of success). So, I figured I'd share my love of the series and list off some adaptations that have been made over the years.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children
Based on the Devil Children sub-series.

Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Lone Marebito
Based on the Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha sub-series.

Devil Survivor 2: The Animation
Based on the Devil Survivor 2.

Devil Survivor
Based on Devil Survivor.

Persona 3 The Movie: No. 1, Spring of Rebirth
Based on Persona 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment