Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tom's Tuesdays:

Madame President the Vice President here.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjP-NyWuP8t7B8xaozkfMvCSJkIvm4uU_y_5N8AYW8Y8YJCrRlCWp2VA2Z1dhis0up2lng3Ol1oqonip_WZnylOcBcoWxxFJgNsaRQHZw2GSyhY2kHW1wMU68jfFROJ6hKmg3v9cmDSpaY/s320/tv_anime.png





I'm going to talk about different ways I watch anime.






I either watch anime just on my own. This can be via the TV, online, Netflix, or DVDs. This is good to watch a series while not having to wait for someone else to watch but somewhat boring.

Sometimes I watch anime with someone else with me. This can be fun to have someone to talk about an anime when it over or if you don't mind while it's going. This is how the club works and part of the reason I like it.

The final way I watch anime is to set up Skype or some voice chat. All members involved then watch episodes on TV or online. Online is slightly harder as you need to make sure it is buffered but watching it on TV you can just watch it and talk during commercials. My brother and I do this and it is quite fun. It all started with ANI-Mondays on SciFi. Some series one of us had more knowledge about from manga, games, or light novels. So we would share info about things that weren't in the anime but helped explain what was going on.

Sometimes I'll rewatch animes with people who haven't seen them yet. This is nice as I can explain things that are confusing. It is also nice when the other person was the one who saw it first so they can explain confusing things or at the very least mention if the show ever acknowledges it again.

2 comments:

  1. what anime is that. I've watched so many that i don't know of many to watch on the websites I use. I don't believe I've watched that one so i think I might as well. Can you give me the name of that anime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Anime in the TV picture is Slayers
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slayers
      A wiki for more info.

      Delete