Friday, July 4, 2014

It's Finally Friday: Jojo's Bizarre Influences

I've talked about Jojo's Bizarre Adventure before, but I haven't gotten the opportunity to talk about how influential the series has been. Since it was first published back in the 80's, the series has inspired and been referenced in countless works across pretty much all forms of media; to give an idea of this, I've decided to go ahead and list a few examples of such references in types of works. And just as a reminder, this is barely scratching the surface of the things that have referenced the series; I'm not exaggerating when I say that there are probably hundreds of references in official works alone, let alone independent fan content.

Anime/Manga
And then there was that one time
The Hulk dressed up like The World...

No comments:

Post a Comment