Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tom's Tuesdays Anime Club

Madame Presdient the Vice President here with a little more on my presidency.


I was President from the 2011-2012 school year.



My year was the first year where we did a movie night with the LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer) We showed the Cowboy Bebop movie(you don't need to see the series to enjoy it but watching some episdoe will make it better) and Spirited away.

The club had for previous Halloweens asked people to dress up. My vice-president and I decided to make it a contest. The winner got points(see below) and the crowd favorite got 100 grand(candy bar)

My Vice-President decided that during the 5 minute break between show 1 and show 2, that their should be trivia. So he would ask 3 questions from 3 different topics from 3 different point values 1, 3, and 5 (club members voted on which point value) The winner at the end of the year got a stuffed Totoro (the winner was our now current treasurer Sarah)

Here are the costumes from the contest.
















No comments:

Post a Comment